Exciting news: The Trent Vale Squash Club will be reopening on Monday 7th September.
Please ensure you read the club rules for return to Squash before you play:
- It is vitally important that anyone using a court MUST book using the court booking system.
This will enable members to limit overcrowding and support the Government track and trace initiative.
- All members MUST follow the guidelines from England Squash on playing restrictions.
Note that from 1st September players can form ‘Squash Bubbles’ (up to 5 others) to play full-court squash.
Read more on the England Squash website.
See ‘WAYS TO PLAY‘ poster.
Also see ‘Socially distanced games and practice‘ poster.
- The Showers and the changing rooms remain unavailable.
This is in line with Government guidelines for sport gym/leisure facilities.
- The toilets will be available and the sinks will also be available for washing hands.
- Members MUST arrive changed and ready to play, then after playing should travel home to change/shower.
This is to minimise contact with surfaces and other members at the club.
- Members are advised to bring their own hand sanitiser and to clean entry/exit points to the courts before and after play. Please remember that it is everyone’s responsibility to limit the risk of infection.
- England Squash COVID-19 advice and guidance
- England Squash Ways to play
- England Squash Ways to play poster
- England Squash Socially distanced games and practice poster
- England Squash Guidance for players
If you have any questions, please get in touch.